The Comfort pillow:
The comfort pillow can be used 9 different ways to bring you comfort.
1. Placed under your arm to ease the presser off your sore area from surgery.
2. Placed on chest between you and the seat belt.
3. Arm rest pillow, place under forearm, comfort from hard surfaces.
4. Breast support pillow, place under your breast when they are tender.
5. Between the breast.
6. Knee pillow, place between the knees while sleeping.
7. Lower Back pillow, place in the small of your back to aid back support.
8. Neck pillow, place at the back of the neck while resting.
9. IV tubes support, place under tubes to keep the weight off your body.
I am sure there are many more ways one can use a cute comfort pillow!
This is my newest collection of pillows that I have just add!
You can find this one print and 9 other comfort pillows prints in my Etsy store Louise’s Sewing Basket! Can’t find the print you are looking for ask and I will see if I can find it.
This is my finished Oh Blue fidget quilt or blanket. Some times called a touch quilt, or sensory quilt. They are for people that need to keep their hands busy. Largely used in nursing homes or hospitals for loved ones with Alzheimer, Dementia, Rehab patients, Restless Fingers and other needs to keep ones hands from pulling out tube, pulling out hair, picking at skin, or making hole in furniture, etc.
I start out with a color and pile all the fabric I think will work for a quilt onto my cutting table, then slowly go through them seeing which ones go together. This is for a 16 square quilt with 6″ finished squares.
This is the first round of the cut squares….Once I started to sew them I found that some didn’t want to play well with the other fabrics so I had to remove them from the base quilt.
Much better This is day two of working on one quilt. I have sewn the top and added a few ribbons into the seams, one with a clip. In the above picture I have a navy blue backing all cut as well as the batting. This quilt is ready to be sewn with a in the ditch method.
I chose a navy blue fabric for the binding. Here I am sewing on the star applique with a decorative stitch.
Quilt is finished and added to my Etsy store ” Louises Sewing Basket”. Before I add it to my store I do a write up in word for spelling and grammar errors, and make a list of all the items on the quilt. I also add a picture see below with names pointing out all the benefits on a quilt.