These are two mighty little Ouch-less pillows, they help ease your ouch!
This is for a set of 1 post op/comfort pillow and 1 port pillow.
How it works:
The *porta pillow raised design of the Ouch-less pillow takes the pressure of the seat belt off your port or pacemaker which helps ease your ouch. Wear it where you need it the most; over the port/pacemaker or on the port/pacemaker. It depends on how your seat belt fits you.
The Comfort/ post-Op pillow:
The comfort pillow can be used 10 different ways to bring you comfort. A little softness go a long ways!
1. Placed under your arm to ease the presser off your sore area from surgery.
2. Placed on chest between you and the seat belt.
3. Arm rest pillow, place under forearm, comfort from hard surfaces.
4. Breast support pillow, place under your breast when they are tender.
5. Between the breast.
6. Knee pillow, place between the knees while sleeping.
7. Lower Back pillow, place in the small of your back to aid back support.
8. Neck pillow, place at the back of the neck while resting.
9. IV tubes support, place under tubes to keep the weight off your body.
10. Butt pillow for tail bone spares.
I am sure there are many more ways one can use a cute comfort pillow!
How to use it:
Wrap the hook and loop tape around your upper seat belt with the Ouch-less pillow against your chest. The hook & loop tape snugs around the seat belt. Loosen the grip if you need it to slide with your movement or snug it up to hold its spot. If it moves around too much, try a piece of drawer liner between the seat belt and hook & loop tape. If the hook & loop tape is too long you can trim it down with scissors.
Hook and loop tape can be closed on either side of the Ouch-less pillow.
They work great even if you don’t have a port by keeping the seat belt off your shoulder bone!
Port pillow is made with 100% cotton fabric, poly-fil and hook & loop tape.
Post-op pillow is made of 100% cotton fabric and poly-fil.
Close the hook & loop tape before washing; Wash on gentle; to help keep fuzz and lint out of the hook & loop tape, place into a washing bag/pillow case and close before washing and drying.
Approximate size port pillow 6” x 3” Approximate size post-op pillow 9” x 7”
Made in a Pet and smoke free home.
It is NOT a safety device and will not provide protection (only comfort).
A portion of each sell helps me donate these little helper’s to new patients in the Cancer Center in Pensacola FL.
Any questions please email me, if you order one and it does not work for you, let me know maybe a different design would work better.
Thank you for visiting my site of sewn comfort items!